Thursday, November 26, 2009

Website to Check Out: Bzzagent.com

All savvy shoppers should join Bzzagent. It's a great site where they will match you up with products based on your interests. They will then send you some of the product to try along with (usually) coupons and samples for your friends. I've been a member for about 2 years and in that time I have gotten to try tons of great products like Chili's (smokehouse burgers and guiltless grill, the latter of which I still eat to this day), assorted glade air fresheners and aveeno nourish shampoo and conditioner. Usually I love the products they send me so they are easy to buzz about. I try and keep a couple coupons and samples in my purse so that way when I am out with my friends and the topic comes up I have them available to pass out. My friends love that I am a bzzagent because they know they will get the benefit of the coupons and samples. It's a simple premise. Try out the product and if you like it, talk about it to your friends, family and co-workers. Don't be obnoxious, you aren't a salesperson for the product, but if you genuinely like it tell your friends about the product so they can try it too!

Anyway, check it out. Bzzagent.com and tell them bzzagent iluvcoupons sent you. It's totally free and you get to try out products before you buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment