I had some coupons which were expiring today so I went and picked up a few things. Got some pretty good deals.
- Kelloggs Special K with Strawberries. On sale BOGO but rings up $2.15 each. I had 2 different $1/1 coupons, both which doubled which means the 2 boxes of cereal cost me a total of $.30
- Half Gallon of Milk. Regular price of $1.78. I used the in-flyer coupon to get $2 off milk when I buy 2 special K cereals. Final price, $.22 overage, which makes my final cost for the milk and cereal $.08.
- Pierogies. Regular price $3.09 - $1 coupon (doubled) = $1.09
- Bagel Bites. On sale 50% off ($1.39 each) $1/2 coupon doubled = $.39 each
- Buddig 8 oz turkey breast. Sale Price = $2.19 -$1/1 coupon (from previous package I bought) = $.19
See you all tomorrow!