Thursday, December 25, 2008

Only a week to go until the experiment begins!

I can't believe I am only a week away from my coupon experiment! Unlike merchandise, grocery stores don't have great after christmas sales, so you have to be creative. My grocery store only has a 4 page ad, but I still managed to find some great deals! This is my plan for this week.

  • Kellogg's Special K. I happen to love the Special K with strawberries cereal. This week it is on sale BOGO. My store will let me use 2 coupons on a BOGO sale so I am going to use my $1/1 Kellogg's Special K coupon. The cereal is regularly $3.79 so it will be $1.79 after coupon. I am also going to get a box of Special K Bars and use a free Kellogg's product coupon that I traded for. Final Price: Both Free. In addition, I have a coupon to save $2 on milk (no size restrictions) wyb Kellogg's Special K Cereal and Special K bars. I'll use it on a half gallon of milk, making that free as well.
  • Welch's Grape Juice. It's on sale 2/$5 for both the sparkling and 64 oz bottles (and maybe the 6-pks too). I have $1/1 coupons on each, so after doubling they will each be $.50.
  • Daisy Sour Cream. It's on sale for $.99 for the 8 oz container. I have a $.50/1 coupon that will make free sour cream after doubling.
  • Pillsbury Savorings. I have been wanting to try this but they are too expensive. However, this week they are on sale for $2.99. There are $1/1 IP coupons which will make them $.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment